All Discussions Tagged 'Fitness' (9)

Discussions Replies Recent Activity

What do you do to market your Personal Training Business or Fitness Business

What are you doing to market your fitness business for 2012? Do you truly understand how to sell fitness? Do you feel good about the money…

Started by Jason "Trainer J" (Nutritionist)

0 Nov 10, 2011

bodyPROUD and Global Fitness Explosion Fitness Marketing and Fitness Coaching Firm "Merger"

Hey guys my name is Jason Ferraro and I am bodyPROUD to tell you about the most exciting, most fabulous and most necassary merger in the wo…

0 Sep 3, 2011

Fitness Marketing Guru and Expert Joins bodyPROUD....Want to earn $50,$100 even $200 an hour?

Global Fitness Fitness Marketing and Consulting Experts for personal trainers, boot camps and health clubs...   This Material Will Have You…

0 Sep 3, 2011

My One Year Transformation

. . . I am very impressed with what I've been able to acheive over the past year with help from a nutritionist and a wonderful personal tra…

Started by Jessica M.

28 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Misis411

Oxygen Magazine Features FAME Pro Maggie Diubaldo on Cover... again!

Oxygen Magazine Features FAME Pro Maggie Diubaldo on Cover... again! Congratulations to Maggie Diubaldo for her newest Oxygen magazine cov…

Started by FAME World Tour

2 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by FAME World Tour

FAME Pro Natalie Minh - Donnie Bishop Clothing Co. Euro Ad Campaign

Behind the Scenes Video Shoot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJUW-4wygDo 2008 FAME European Fitness Model Champion and 2008 MuscleMania F…

Started by Natalie Minh

1 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Natalie Minh

Making the Most of your Time: Workout Tips for People With Traditional 9 to 5 Jobs

Making the Most of your Time: Workout Tips for People with Traditional 9 to 5 Jobs We’ve heard the routine and we know the story: if you w…

Started by Laura Bailey

7 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Laura Bailey

Fitness in a Stressful Economy

Fitness in a Stressful Economy Lucas G. Irwin, Co-Owner, Brickhouse Fitness Miami, Inc. Let’s start with the obvious; things aren’t what t…

Started by Lucas Irwin

0 Apr 20, 2009

FBBFan.com Women’s Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure Sponsorship Round-Two Kicks Off!

FBBFan.com is proud to announce Round-Two of it’s 2009 sponsorship program to help support and promote the athletes involved in the sport o…

Started by www.fbbfan.com

0 Apr 14, 2009

RSS

Motivate YourSELF!

Love Your Body!

A Forum where BodyPROUD Individuals get to Share Their Message with the world! Featuring A-HA's and Life Lessons to Empower Triumphs in YOU!

Join the Movement: